Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset
Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon the 858 NSW’s undulating 77/82mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. When it comes time to scrub off speed or stop, disc brakes will give you the confidence and stopping power you need. Simply put, the 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc brake is ideal for those focused on triathlon, time trials, or aggressive road riding.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Cognition DB hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 77/82mm rim depth
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is not included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Wheel bags are included
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately