Pinarello Dogma F Disc Zipp 454 NSW Rolling Chassis
Seven of the last 11 Tours de France have been conquered on a DOGMA, and the latest generation is now ready to continue that legacy of success. This is the culmination of Pinarello's skill and experience, a masterpiece of engineering that offers advancements in handling, comfort, and aerodynamics all wrapped in a package that can climb, descend, and sprint with equal flair. Whatever the road throws at you, the DOGMA F is always the right bike.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Carbon T1100 1K
- Asymetric Frame
- Onda Fork
- Fork Flap
- Italian Threaded Bottom Bracket
- TiCR - Mechanical/Electronic Internal Cable Routing
- Flatback Profile
- Race Geometry
- 11 Sizes
Rolling Chassis Specs
- Pinarello Dogma F Disc Frameset
- Zipp 454 NSW Tubeless Wheels
- Fizik Adaptive 00 Regular Saddle Black