Scott Plasma 6 RC Shimano Ultegra Di2 Bike 2023 with Zipp 858 NSW
The 2023 Plasma has finally arrived, albeit in very limited fashion! It's hard to think that it was nearly a decade since Scott unveiled the Plasma 5, a bike that they saw win regional Ironman championships and a World Championship soon after its introduction.
The Plasma 6 has been quite successful in its first couple of years, and we've had nothing but fantastic feedback from everyone who's had the opportunity to get aboard one.
The Plasma 6 ditched its UCI compliance in favor of complete integration for those who are looking for a bike that can handle both short & long-course triathlon.
One of the most adjustable bikes as far as fit is concerned, the engineers at Scott understand that the fastest improvements a rider can make are position-related. This bike is impressive, and we're looking forward to being able to offer it as a complete option, as well as a frameset.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- HMX Carbon Disc Mainframe, compatible for electronic Shifting
- HMX Carbon fork for Disc Brake
- Plasma 6 Aero bottle
- Plasma 6 Gel bottle
- Plasma 6 Storage box
- Plasma 6 Nutrition box
- Plasma 6 HMX seatpost
- 3 Sizes
- Scott Plasma 6 HMX Frameset
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9160 Shifters
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9180 Brake Levers & Calipers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Di2 Battery & Charger
- Shimano CL800 160 Brake Rotors
- Shimano M8100 12-Speed Chain
- Shimano Ultegra 8100 Crankset 52/36 (length depends on size)
- Shimano Ultegra 8100 12-Speed Cassette 11-30
- Shimano Pressfit 86 Bottom Bracket
- Syncors Creston iC Tri 400mm Handlebar & Extensions
- Zipp Service Course Handlebar Tape
- Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless Wheels
- Schwalbe Pro One TT Tubeless 700x25 Tires
- Syncros Belcarra 1.5 TRI