Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless Disc Wheels
Zipp’s ultimate aero weapon is faster than ever, thanks to their proprietary Total System Efficiency technology. With TSE, the 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset features a tubeless and hookless rim profile for seamless tire interface and huge drop in weight. The 858 NSW gives you the benefits of Zipp's rims at weight typically associated with rims that are 20mm shallower. The wheel’s internal width is 23mm, ideal for running wider tires with lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance. That’s how TSE technology helps you conquer the four barriers to speed: Wind Resistance, Gravity, Rolling Resistance, and Vibration Losses.
The 858 NSW’s undulating 82mm-85mm deep rim shape, our patented Sawtooth profile, is their highest performing design for aero efficiency and crosswind stability. The 858 NSW features Zipp’s Carbon Internal Reinforcement (CiR), which creates a rim that is 10% lighter and just as strong as previous wheels. The result is pure speed, especially for triathletes, time trial specialists, and any other speed freak. What’s more, while this wheelset is optimized for tubeless tires, you still have the option to run tubeless-ready tires with tubes. The 858 NSW is fastest with a 28mm tire. In triathlon, running wider tubeless tires at lower pressure makes you faster while also smoothing out the ride so your body is fresher for the run. At the center of the 858 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset engineered with the Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction as well as improved durability.
***Please note that all wheels (except the Super9 Disc) must be purchased as front/rear sets***
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Zipp’s most advanced and fastest deep-rim wheel for road, triathlon, and time trialing
- More than 243 grams lighter than the previous 858 NSW
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch V2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. The lockring is included with the wheels
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano™ driver bodies
- Campagnolo® N3W Driver body sold separately
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress direct-print technology
- Minimum 25mm tire width
- 28mm tire is the optimum width for all riders
- Lifetime Warranty