Factor Ostro VAM SRAM Red AXS with Zipp 454 NSW Complete Build
The OSTRO is an ‘everything’ bike, a quiver killer, a master of all trades. Searingly fast, incredibly light and supremely comfortable, it’s ready to win sprints, mountain stages and cobbled Classics. It’s the ultimate all-rounder because it refuses to compromise. If you’re the sort of rider who races with ‘the knife between your teeth’ no matter the parcours, this is the bike you’ve been waiting for. When Factor says you can have it all, they mean it.
- Mid-chord aero profile tube shapes
- Wide stance fork featuring our pioneering Reversing Flow Energizing Channel
- Aero cockpit with fully integrated cabling
- Tyre clearance of 32mm
- ViSTA-Style Seat Stays
- Mid-depth profile, lightweight seatpost
- T47 threaded bottom bracket
- Disc only / electronic shifting only
Our SRAM Red AXS custom build offers a pro-level build with the latest generation of SRAM's electronic shifting and Zipp 454 NSW Tubeless wheels.
Check out the complete build below!
***Please specify desired cockpit specs when ordering***
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Black Inc 0 offset seatpost
- Ceramicspeed headset & bottom bracket
- Seatpost wedge
- 2 RD hangers
- 2 MultiStops (Di2, eTap)
- Cable exit stop
- Noise-reduction foam sleeve
- Bottle cage bolts
- Factor Ostro VAM Frameset
- SRAM Red AXS Flat Mount Kit - 00.7918.078.010
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Flattop Chain - 00.2518.037.000
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Crankset 48/35 Rings (length depends on size)
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Cassette 10-33 - 00.2418.087.002
- Factor Handlebar Tape
- Zipp 454 NSW Tubeless Wheel
- Pirelli P-Zero TLR 700x28 Tires
- Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Saddle
- FSA Energy SCR Aluminum Handlebar & Stem (length & width to be specified upon ordering)