Pinarello Dogma F12 Disk Giro Grenadier Pink Limited Edition SRAM Force AXS
Here's the chance to own one of cycling's most sought-after bikes in a Giro Grenadier Pink Limited Edition colorway. We're offering it both as a complete SRAM build or as a frameset.
The Italian manufacturer's flagship frame is turning heads once again. The F12's introduction in 2019 claimed to be an improvement over its predecessor, the highly decorated F10.
Aside from its focus on disc brakes (or Disk as Pinarello calls them), the F12 boasts improved aerodynamics, cable integration, and increased system stiffness with the introduction of the Talon Ultra handlebar/stem combination.
The F12's extensive size offering allows most riders to address their fit needs.
It's hard to disagree with Pinarello, The F12 and F12 X-Light are the symbol of competition, a name that evokes excellence, quality, perfection, beauty, Italian design. The most successful bicycle in history ... end of discussions.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Force AXS HRD Shifters & Flat Mount Brakes
- Force AXS Front Derailleur
- Force AXS Rear Derailleur
- Force AXS Crankset (choice of length and chainrings)
- Force AXS Cassette (choice of range)
- Force AXS Chain
- SRAM 160 Rotors
- Pinarello Talon Ultra Handlebar & Stem Combo
- Fizik Argo R3 Saddle
- Enduro Bottom Bracket Italian for DUB
- Zipp 303S Wheelset
- Vittoria Corsa Control TLR Tires 700x28