Zipp 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc Wheelset
Zipp’s 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset is a go-to speed weapon for any situation. Its aero and crosswind-stable 58mm rim depth is ideal for road races, time trial and triathlon, gran fondos, and endless training over all types of terrain. This wheelset features new Zipp cosmetics for that perfect pairing of speed and style. The 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc brake is infused with technologies developed in our Indianapolis advanced development lab. Zipp’s ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. At the center of the 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German engineered ZR1 DB. If you had to choose just one wheel for road riding and racing, the 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc brake is a savvy and speedy choice.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- All-around aero 58mm rim depth with proven crosswind stability
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes