Zipp 404 NSW Tubeless Disc Wheelset
The Zipp 404 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the Cognition disc-brake hubset for increased durability and less drag. The 404 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability. The 404 NSW Tubeless features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for enhanced ride quality and performance. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. This wheelset, though, allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetics that scream speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do – improve aero performance
- Fast 58mm rim depth, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Cognition™ DB hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately