Zipp 808 NSW Tubeless Disc Wheelset
Zipp’s 808 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for high-performance road cycling at our deepest rim depth, 82mm. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. Also, you get the wider tire options and increased stopping power of disc brakes. The 808 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheelset is optimized for smoother pavement and are aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires. By extending our patented ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimples all the way to the rim’s edge on each of the wheels, NSW disc brake rims deliver higher frequency wind vortex shedding for best-in-class crosswind stability. This wheelset allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. Zipp’s new wheel cosmetics make this wheelset a perfect pairing of speed and style.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that’s tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- Cognition™ DB hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is not included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps as well as wheel bags
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately