SRAM Force eTap AXS Electronic Road Groupset - 2x12-Speed, HRD Flat Mount Calipers, CenterLock
The SRAM eTap Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package - hydraulic brake/shift lever pair, front and rear 2-piece flat mount disc calipers, 160mm CenterLock disc rotors, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD brake/shift System features simple and intuitive eTap shift logic and is AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Brakes feature contact point adjustment and reach adjust to customize hand and braking preferences
- The Force eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Force front chainring combinations
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The Force eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and features larger X-Sync pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
Manufacturer Part Number: 00.7918.077.006
Used this group for an Open UPPER build. Saved some money getting the group as a bundle. This set comes with the 33T max RD, which gives a nice range for hilly roads and moderate gravel when paired with a 10-33T cassette and a 46/33 crankset. Installation was a breeze.