Zipp Super-9 Carbon Tubeless Disc Disc-Wheel
How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless Disc disc-brake wheel is tubeless ready with a 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance. With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability. Add to that the modulation and stopping power of disc brakes, you’re ready to set that PR.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Greater stopping power and modulation of disc brakes
- Aero, durable, light weight
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
The customer experience was particularly good, I'll Be Back.