Cane Creek eeWings Mountain Titanium Crankset
The eeWings Mountain titanium cranks were designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers - though they will benefit any rider who puts a premium on durability, stiffness and weight.
- Ultimate in stiffness and durability while only weighing a mere 400 grams - in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks, but 20% to 30% stiffer
- CNC aluminum BB preload adjustment ring included
- Fitment compatibility across multiple frame standards, bottom bracket sold separately
- 176mm Q-Factor
- 30mm spindle is compatible with the following bottom brackets: BSA73mm, PF92/89.5, BB30 (External Bearing Only), PF30 (External Bearing Only), and 392EVO
- Backed with a 10-year limited warranty
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Color: Brushed Titanium
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 135/142 MTB Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: BB30/PF30 , 392 EVO , RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Defined Color: Gray
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- BB Included: No
- Weight: 400