Cane Creek eeWings Mountain Titanium Crankset Tie Dye
The eeWings Mountain titanium cranks were designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers - though they will benefit any rider who puts a premium on durability, stiffness and weight.
- Ultimate in stiffness and durability while only weighing a mere 400 grams - in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks, but 20% to 30% stiffer
- CNC aluminum BB preload adjustment ring included
- Fitment compatibility across multiple frame standards, bottom bracket sold separately
- 176mm Q-Factor
- 30mm spindle is compatible with the following bottom brackets: BSA73mm, PF92/89.5, BB30 (External Bearing Only), PF30 (External Bearing Only), and 392EVO
- Backed with a 10-year limited warranty
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Color: Tie-Dye
- Crank Length (mm): 170, 175
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs , 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: 392 EVO , BB30/PF30 , RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Defined Color: Multi-Color
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- BB Included: No
- Weight: 400