Pinarello Dogma F Disc Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 with Zipp 303 Firecrest Complete Build
Seven of the last 11 Tours de France have been conquered on a DOGMA, and the latest generation is now ready to continue that legacy of success. This is the culmination of Pinarello's skill and experience, a masterpiece of engineering that offers advancements in handling, comfort, and aerodynamics all wrapped in a package that can climb, descend, and sprint with equal flair. Whatever the road throws at you, the DOGMA F is always the right bike.
Our Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 custom build offers a pro-level build with the latest generation of 12-Speed Shimano Di2 and Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless wheels.
Check out the complete build below!
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
***Build spec may vary from image shown above***
- Carbon T1100 1K
- Asymetric Frame
- Onda Fork
- Fork Flap
- Italian Threaded Bottom Bracket
- TiCR - Mechanical/Electronic Internal Cable Routing
- Flatback Profile
- Race Geometry
- 11 Sizes
- Pinarello Dogma F Disc Frameset
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270 Shifters
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Dura-Ace DI2 9270 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Battery & Charger
- Shimano MT900 160 Brake Rotors
- Shimano M9100 12-Speed Chain
- Shimano 9200 Crankset (length depends on size)
- Shimano 9200 12-Speed Cassette
- Shimano Dura-Ace Italian Bottom Bracket
- Most Talon Ultra Bar/Stem Combo (specify size)
- Zipp Service Course Handlebar Tape
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero TLR 700x28 Tires
- Fizik Adaptive 00 Regular Saddle Black