Pinarello Dogma F Disc SRAM Red AXS with Zipp 303 Firecrest Complete Build
Seven of the last 11 Tours de France have been conquered on a DOGMA, and the latest generation is now ready to continue that legacy of success. This is the culmination of Pinarello's skill and experience, a masterpiece of engineering that offers advancements in handling, comfort, and aerodynamics all wrapped in a package that can climb, descend, and sprint with equal flair. Whatever the road throws at you, the
Our SRAM Red AXS custom build offers a pro-level build with the latest generation of SRAM's electronic shifting and Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless wheels.
Check out the complete build below!
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.
***Build spec may vary from image shown above***
- Carbon T1100 1K
- Asymetric Frame
- Onda Fork
- Fork Flap
- Italian Threaded Bottom Bracket
- TiCR - Mechanical/Electronic Internal Cable Routing
- Flatback Profile
- Race Geometry
- 11 Sizes
- Pinarello Dogma F Disc Frameset
- SRAM Red AXS Flat Mount Kit - 00.7918.078.010
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Flattop Chain - 00.2518.037.000
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Crankset 48/35 Rings (length depends on size)
- SRAM Red AXS 12 Speed Cassette 10-33 - 00.2418.087.002
- ENDURO Italian Dub Bottom Bracket
- Most Talon Ultra Handlebar & Stem Combo (specify length & width)
- Zipp Service Course Handlebar Tape
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero TLR 700x28 Tires
- Fizik Adaptive 00 Regular Saddle Black
I bought a very expensive bike from Beyond Aero, from 3000 miles away. Although everything was done remotely, Andres' process made the experience better than buying the bike from a local bike shop. Not only did the bike show up near ready to go, Andres took the time to point many things in the process and I ultimately learned a ton about road bikes and my fit on a bike in general. Thank you for making the experience so smooth.