Vittoria Terreno ZERO G2.0 Tubeless Tire
The Terreno Zero uses a Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread “scales” provide durable bite when cornering and braking.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains.
- Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking.
We love Vittoria Terreno ZERO as a gravel tire that feels most like a road tire, particularly on those predominantly-paved rides with light or moderate hard-packed gravel.
Have questions? Need help with sizing & fit? Don't hesitate to get in touch.